Sunday, September 6, 2015

Help Wanted

Listen to "Help Wanted" by Randy Reynolds, Sunday, 09-06-15

Jesus wants those of us who are on our way to heaven to help others go there too. Wow. I don't think about that often enough, but when I do, it can make me shudder. What a privilege--and what a responsibility!
 
I need all the help I can get, which is why, when I find someone who is better at sharing their faith than I am, I observe them carefully and listen to them intently. One person who has inspired and instructed me by his example is Randy Reynolds. That's why I asked him to teach on this subject as we begin a new ministry year at White Pine. I want his outreach commitment and skill to rub off on all of us. I am confident that you will be better equipped to help others live forever if you hear what he has to say.