Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who Needs The Bible To Follow Jesus? Part 2

Listen to Greg Sidders in his message, "Who Needs The Bible To Follow Jesus? Part 2"

If you're a Christian, my guess is that you believe the Bible is the word of God. I'm also guessing that you have friends who disagree.

How do we know who's right?

In part 1, we learned that we can appeal to Jesus' endorsement of the Old Testament, which had been completed several hundred years before His birth. That covers 75% of the Bible. But what about the other 25%? What is the basis of our confidence that the Scriptures written after Jesus' earthly life are God's word, too?

We'll find solid answers to that question in this message--answers that will help you to realize what an invaluable treasure the New Testament really is.