Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WWJT - What Would Jesus Think?

WWJT with Greg Sidders, Pastor, White Pine Community Church // If you could become like any other person, who would it be? Not to sound overly spiritual, but I'd pick Jesus. I just can't think of anybody whose character I admire more. // Actually, I have been trying to become like Jesus for almost 30 years--ever since I decided to follow Him. But progress has been slow, and I think I know at least one reason why I often fail to act like Him. It's because I don't think like Him. Thoughts fuel deeds, so if I want to be like Jesus, I have to think like Jesus. // If you desire to become like Christ, this message will help move you one step closer to your goal--because in this message you are going to discover the Christlike thought process that leads to a Christlike lifestyle. I hope you will listen and be transformed by the renewing of your mind. - Greg